How can I pay for my QualityBazaar.in orders?
We accept a wide range of payment options for your convenience:
• Cash of Delivery (COD) - On select products & packages only
• Online Paid Order
• Credit Cards
• Debit Cards
• ATM Cum Debit Cards
• Net Banking
• Cash Wallet
• QB Cash/ Wallet
All electronic payment information is kept strictly confidential and with the help of our payment gateway partners your transactions are conducted over secure SSL encryption technology.
Are there any hidden charges I should know about?
Nope, the price listed on the product page is all you pay. No delivery charges, no octroi, no additional sales tax, and no other hidden charges. Our philosophy is simple - What you see is what you pay!
How does COD (Cash-On-Delivery) work?
We offer COD to make your life easy. Simply place your order with us and pay for it when you receive your goods at your doorstep! A flat fee of Rs.49 shall be applicable on all COD orders.
While booking multiple products/ packages with and without COD payment option, we recommend you to make 2 seperate transactions.
Which Credit Cards / Debit Cards / ATM Cum Debit Cards / Net Banking do you accept? work?
• Credit Cards: All Indian as well as International Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club or JCB Credits Cards are accepted at QualityBazaar.in !
• Debit Cards: All Visa - Electron and Plus, and MasterCard - Maestro and Cirrus Debit Cards issued by any bank.!
• ATM Cum Debit Cards: Canara Bank, Citi Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India and Union Bank of India ATM Cum Debit cards.
• Net Banking: Axis Bank, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, Bank of Baroda (Retail & Corporate Banking), Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Citibank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya Bank Ltd., Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab National Bank (Corporate Banking), The Federal Bank, The Bank of Rajasthan, Royal Bank of Scotland, South Indian Bank, State Bank Of India, State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Union Bank Of India.
• Wallet: We accept payments through Cash Wallet also!
How do I know the payment status?
It's easy you login to Your Account and view the Payment Status on your order in the My Orders section.
Do I get an invoice for my order?
You will receive an Invoice on delivery of the products. You can also login to "YOUR ACCOUNT" and view the invoice on your order in the My Orders section.